When one of the SOURCE buttons on the front panel or on the remote control is pressed, the corresponding input will be activated. The unit acts as a switching device between all the sources that are plugged into it.
Articles in this section
- I still require further assistance
- Where to position speakers and/or subwoofer
- Poor FM reception
- How to order a replacement remote
- How to adjust speaker loudness
- No audio from one channel
- No sound from the wireless subwoofer
- Noise occurs when the TV is turned on
- No audio
- The remote control does not operate the unit.