For FM; fully unwind the FM antenna wire. Extend the wire and place it in a position that best receives the reception. For AM; Rotate the unit until you get the best AM reception. Please note, we would advise not trying to connect the FM antenna wire to an outside antenna.
Articles in this section
- How to order a replacement AC Power Adapter
- I still require further assistance
- Why is it not letting me record on my tape
- How to use the auxilary input.
- How to record from Auxilary to Tape( cassete) player
- How to record CD to Tape( cassette) player
- How to record radio to Tape( cassette) player
- How to use the Tape( cassette) player
- How to use the Cd Player
- For Better Reception