Ensure the device is switched to the ON position. Make sure that the 12V car power adapter or AC adapter is pushed all the way into the DC IN jack of the portable DVD player. For 12V car power adapter, check the fuse inside the adapter to ensure the thin wire is not broken or has any blackening of the glass cover. If these are visible, simply replace the fuse, replace only with the same type and rating of the fuse. See the manual for more information.
Articles in this section
- My screen is cracked
- I still require further assistance
- Replacement remote control
- Replacement straps needed
- Need new AC adapter
- Need new car adapter
- How to enable device to play where you left of?
- Movie keeps restarting
- Won’t read or play DVDs
- Playing games with the included game controller