Ensure the device is switched to the ON position. Make sure that the 12V car power adapter splitter is pushed all the way in to the cigarette lighter socket of the car. Check the fuse inside the 12V car power adapter splitter to ensure the thin wire is not broken or has any blackening of the glass cover. If these are visible, simply replace the fuse, replace only with same type and rating of fuse. See manual for more information.
Articles in this section
- My screen is cracked
- I still require further assistance
- Need replacement game controller
- Replacement remote control
- Replacement straps needed
- Need new USB connector
- Need new car adapter splitter
- How to enable device to play where you left of?
- Movie keeps restarting
- Won’t read or play DVDs