To adjust the volume level, use the volume buttons on the back of the tablet, You can also adjust the alarm volume and notifications volume independently. Go to "settings", under "device", choose "sound and notification" and click the gear icon on the right side and slide the bar to the desired volume level. There is a quick access slide down to access all 3 settings, simply push the volume up or down icon on the tablet's screen, then at the top next to the volume bar push the little arrow pointing down. This will access all 3 of the volume adjustment options
Articles in this section
- How do I play music from my tablet
- Does this device continue where the movie left off?
- Can the tablet be used as a monitor?
- Is there a remote control for this device?
- How do I go back to the main menu of the movie?
- How do I enable/disable chapter display while playing a movie?
- How do I adjust the audio setting?
- How do I adjust the volume?
- How do I enable or disable subtitles
- How do I Play/Pause the DVD movie?