To print using WiFi, you will first need a printer that is compatible with Cloudprint and connected to your network. Go to "Settings" on the tablet, under "Printing", select "Cloudprint" and make sure the bar is set in the On position and connect your tablet to the proper Cloudprint network.
Articles in this section
- How do I play music from my tablet
- Does this device continue where the movie left off?
- Can the tablet be used as a monitor?
- Is there a remote control for this device?
- How do I go back to the main menu of the movie?
- How do I enable/disable chapter display while playing a movie?
- How do I adjust the audio setting?
- How do I adjust the volume?
- How do I enable or disable subtitles
- How do I Play/Pause the DVD movie?