Completely shut off the tablet first. Press and hold both the power button and the volume up button at the same time. Let go of both buttons right when you see the loading screen. You will be taken to a command prompt screen, showing yellow and blue fonts. Using the volume down button until Wipe Data/ Factory Reset is highlighted. Once highlighted, press the power button to choose the option. You will be taken to a confirmation page, but just do the same and press the volume down to scroll down until it highlights yes (delete all user data), then press the power button to choose. Continue with the process and you will be taken back to the original command prompt screen. When Reboot System Now is highlighted, just press the power button to choose the option and wait for less than 10 seconds. It will then bring you back to the prompt screen. Press the volume down button to "Power Off" then power button to choose.
Articles in this section
- How do I play music from my tablet
- Does this device continue where the movie left off?
- Can the tablet be used as a monitor?
- Is there a remote control for this device?
- How do I go back to the main menu of the movie?
- How do I enable/disable chapter display while playing a movie?
- How do I adjust the audio setting?
- How do I adjust the volume?
- How do I enable or disable subtitles
- How do I Play/Pause the DVD movie?