We suggest backing up the SD card data. There are 2 options to do this. Option 1 is to back up the SD card data to your internal storage. Before starting, be sure there is sufficient space on the internal storage. Go to settings. under " Device" click on "Storage & USB". Tap on internal storage and tap on the top right corner with the three vertical dots and press "migrate data". Then follow the prompts. All the data except apps will have been moved into the tablets "internal storage". Option 2 can be done by transferring the data from your SD card to your PC ( refer to "How to connect your tablet to your computer") backing up the SD card data. Please note, no apps will be transferred during option 1 or 2. You will need to reinstall apps from the Google Play Store. Lastly, reformatting the SD card as portable will allow you to use the SD card with other devices. To do so, tap the vertical 3 dots on the top right and selecting " Format as Portable".
Articles in this section
- How do I play music from my tablet
- Does this device continue where the movie left off?
- Can the tablet be used as a monitor?
- Is there a remote control for this device?
- How do I go back to the main menu of the movie?
- How do I enable/disable chapter display while playing a movie?
- How do I adjust the audio setting?
- How do I adjust the volume?
- How do I enable or disable subtitles
- How do I Play/Pause the DVD movie?