To use a USB flash drive with the tablet, go to settings and open storage and USB." Tap on the Flash drive under portable storage and select the desired file you wish to open. To transfer files from the USB flash drive, press and hold the desired file. Click the 3 dots on the top right of the screen and select "Copy to“ and transfer to the desired destination. Please be sure to select "Show SD Card" by going to the top right corner of the screen during the "Copy To" stage.
Articles in this section
- How do I play music from my tablet
- Does this device continue where the movie left off?
- Can the tablet be used as a monitor?
- Is there a remote control for this device?
- How do I go back to the main menu of the movie?
- How do I enable/disable chapter display while playing a movie?
- How do I adjust the audio setting?
- How do I adjust the volume?
- How do I enable or disable subtitles
- How do I Play/Pause the DVD movie?