To adjust the volume level, use the volume buttons on the back of the tablet if connected to the keyboard use the volume up and down buttons on it. You can also adjust the alarm volume and notifications volume independently. Go to "settings", under "device", choose "sound and notification" and click the gear icon on the right side and slide the bar to the desired volume level. There is a quick access slide down to access all 3 settings, simply push the volume up or down icon on the tablet's screen, then at the top next to the volume bar push the little arrow pointing down. This will access all 3 of the volume adjustment options
Articles in this section
- How to open Google Assistant
- How to Teach your Google Assistant to recognise your voice
- How to turn "Ok Google" on or off
- Can I use Google Maps on this device?
- Will my GPS work when not connected to a network provider?
- How to charge the tablet through the keyboard
- How do I order a new keyboard?
- How do I use the split screen feature on my tablet
- How to download offline google maps
- I dropped my tablet