If your having trouble downloading "Offline Google Maps" Make sure you have a steady Wifi connection. Also, make sure your App is up to date. To make sure your Offline Google Maps is up to date, go to your Google Play Store. Search "Google Maps" and click on the App and select "Update" if available. If you're still having trouble you may want to contact Google Support Team through your Google Play Store. To download offline Google maps. Please visit the link: https://support.google.com/maps/answer/6291838?hl=en
Articles in this section
- How to open Google Assistant
- How to Teach your Google Assistant to recognise your voice
- How to turn "Ok Google" on or off
- Can I use Google Maps on this device?
- Will my GPS work when not connected to a network provider?
- How to charge the tablet through the keyboard
- How do I order a new keyboard?
- How do I use the split screen feature on my tablet
- How to download offline google maps
- I dropped my tablet