Note: Only applicable to GPS enabled models.
- Go to android.com/find and sign in to your Google Account.
- If you have more than one device, click the lost device at the top of the screen.
- If your lost device has more than one user profile, sign in with a Google Account that's on the main profile. Learn about user profiles.
- The lost device gets a notification.
- On the map, see about where the device is.
- The location is approximate and might not be accurate.
- If your device can't be found, you'll see its last known location, if available.
If your model does not have this option you can locate the last known location the tablet was used to access the Internet by clicking this link and following the instructions https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/3265955?hl=en