Go to Settings, under Wireless and Networks, select Bluetooth, make sure Bluetooth is ON. Click on the gear symbol on the right side of the device you wish to remove, then choose "Forget"
Articles in this section
- Protective Film Removal
- How to open Google Assistant
- How to Teach your Google Assistant to recognise your voice
- How to turn "Ok Google" on or off
- Can I use Google Maps on this device?
- Will my GPS work when not connected to a network provider?
- How to charge the tablet through the keyboard
- How do I order a new keyboard?
- How do I use the split screen feature on my tablet
- How to download offline google maps