Start by resetting your router. Make sure the WiFi option on the tablet is enabled. Make sure you have selected the correct network and entered the password correctly. It's most likely case sensitive. If it's still not working, you may need to contact your service provider.
Articles in this section
- How to open Google Assistant
- How to Teach your Google Assistant to recognise your voice
- How to turn "Ok Google" on or off
- Can I use Google Maps on this device?
- Will my GPS work when not connected to a network provider?
- How to charge the tablet through the keyboard
- How do I order a new keyboard?
- How do I use the split screen feature on my tablet
- How to download offline google maps
- I dropped my tablet