To print using WiFi, you will first need a printer that is compatible with Cloudprint and connected to your network. Go to "settings" on the tablet, under "Printing", select "Cloudprint" and make sure the bar is set in the On position and connect your tablet to the proper Cloudprint network
Articles in this section
- How to open Google Assistant
- How to Teach your Google Assistant to recognise your voice
- How to turn "Ok Google" on or off
- Can I use Google Maps on this device?
- Will my GPS work when not connected to a network provider?
- How to charge the tablet through the keyboard
- How do I order a new keyboard?
- How do I use the split screen feature on my tablet
- How to download offline google maps
- I dropped my tablet