Completely shut off the tablet first. Press and hold both the power button and the hole behind the power button (using a small pin/paper clip). Let go of both buttons right when you see the loading screen. You will be taken to a command prompt screen, showing yellow and blue fonts. Using the keyboard, press the volume down button until Wipe Data/ Factory Reset is highlighted. Once highlighted, press the enter button to choose the option. You will be taken to a confirmation page, but just do the same and press the volume down to scroll down until it highlights yes (delete all user data), then press the power button to choose. Continue with the process and you will be taken back to the original command prompt screen. When Reboot System Now is highlighted, just press the power button to choose the option and wait for less than 10 seconds. It will then bring you back to the prompt screen. Press the volume down button to "Power Off" then power button to choose.
Articles in this section
- How to open Google Assistant
- How to Teach your Google Assistant to recognise your voice
- How to turn "Ok Google" on or off
- Can I use Google Maps on this device?
- Will my GPS work when not connected to a network provider?
- How to charge the tablet through the keyboard
- How do I order a new keyboard?
- How do I use the split screen feature on my tablet
- How to download offline google maps
- I dropped my tablet