In order to connect your tablet to your computer, you will first need a ' special USB to USB cable. Once you have the cable connected to your tablet and your computer you should see that your computer has detected the tablet. You should now be able to access the tablet as you would any other portable storage device. to order the "special USB to USB cable you will need to fill out a web form. Please click the link below.
Articles in this section
- Protective Film Removal
- How to open Google Assistant
- How to Teach your Google Assistant to recognise your voice
- How to turn "Ok Google" on or off
- Can I use Google Maps on this device?
- Will my GPS work when not connected to a network provider?
- How to charge the tablet through the keyboard
- How do I order a new keyboard?
- How do I use the split screen feature on my tablet
- How to download offline google maps