Before transferring files, please make sure that you know what format your SD card is. if the tablet is formatted as an INTERNAL STORAGE you will not be able to transfer files. You can only transfer files between the device and the SD card if the SD card is formatted as a portable SD card. To transfer files to the SD card, go to settings, open " Storage & USB" tap on "internal storage", select and hold the desired file you wish to relocate, on the top right corner of the screen tap on the three dots and select "Copy to" and transfer to the desired location. Please be sure to select the "Show SD card" by going to the top right corner of the screen during the "Copy To" stage.
Articles in this section
- Protective Film Removal
- How to open Google Assistant
- How to Teach your Google Assistant to recognise your voice
- How to turn "Ok Google" on or off
- Can I use Google Maps on this device?
- Will my GPS work when not connected to a network provider?
- How to charge the tablet through the keyboard
- How do I order a new keyboard?
- How do I use the split screen feature on my tablet
- How to download offline google maps