Every now and then your PC may need to restart to install the updates. To prevent those restarts from happening at the most inconvenient time, select the Start button. Select "Settings" Under "Update & security" click on "Windows Update", and then select "Advanced options". Under "Choose how updates are installed", use the drop-down menu to choose an option: "Schedule a restart" or "Automatically restart"
Articles in this section
- How do i power off my tablet
- Wifi issues
- How do I order a replacement keyboard
- My keyboard is not functioning properly
- I thought the tablet came with MS office, why is it asking me to pay for a subscription?
- Can I change the language of my tablet?
- I need to enter the BIOS of the tablet.
- How to I schedule my windows updates?
- How do I update my windows tablet?
- I just bought this tablet. If there is a warranty, how do I register it