In Radio mode, press Band/Play Mode to select radio band. Using the fast forward buttons and rewind buttons, tune it so that it is on the station you wish to save on. Press the MEM and the preset number will flash. Toggle through which number you wish to save it on and press MEM to confirm. You can set 10 stations to the pre-set.
Articles in this section
- How to order a replacement AC Power Adapter
- I still require further assistance
- Why is it not letting me record on my tape
- How to use the auxilary input.
- How to record from Auxilary to Tape( cassete) player
- How to record CD to Tape( cassette) player
- How to record radio to Tape( cassette) player
- How to use the Tape( cassette) player
- How to use the Cd Player
- For Better Reception