Make sure the current mode is correct then make sure you’ve turned on the connected device, and music is being played back. Check if the volume is set to zero if so it must be turned up. Last, ensure the soundbar and or device connected has not been put on mute.
Articles in this section
- How to order a replacement AC Power Adapter
- I still require further assistance
- No sound
- Bluetooth®device does not want to pair with the speaker
- Poor FM reception
- How can I use the Line in connection
- How can I turn on the radio
- My other device is not connecting with bluetooth.
- How to turn on bluetooth