To turn on Bluetooth, Press the Fn button to the Bluetooth mode and the light will start flashing. Enable the Bluetooth option on the device you wish to pair and connect with. Press and hold onto the PAIR button and the Bluetooth indicator will start flashing rapidly meaning that it is pairing. Wait a few seconds until your device is paired with the unit.
Articles in this section
- How to order a replacement AC Power Adapter
- I still require further assistance
- No sound
- Bluetooth®device does not want to pair with the speaker
- Poor FM reception
- How can I use the Line in connection
- How can I turn on the radio
- My other device is not connecting with bluetooth.
- How to turn on bluetooth