Please ensure that the DVD logo is shown on the screen. Make sure the disc do not have scratches or fingerprints on it, clean with soft cloth. Insert the disc correctly with the graphics facing up. The disc may not be an NTSC disc or the region number does not match the unit (ie. Region 1). You may also clean the laser head assembly with a swab and rubbing alcohol. Ensure the movie being played is the original movie DVD.
Articles in this section
- My screen is cracked
- I still require further assistance
- Replacement remote control
- Replacement straps needed
- Need new AC adapter
- Need new car adapter
- How to enable device to play where you left of?
- Movie keeps restarting
- Won’t read or play DVDs
- Playing games with the included game controller