Please ensure that the DVD player(s) are both on DVD mode. Make sure discs do not have scratches or fingerprints on them, clean with soft cloth. Insert the disc correctly with the graphics facing up. The disc may not be an NTSC disc or the region number does not match the unit (ie. Region 1). You may also clean the laser head assembly of the device with a swab and rubbing alcohol. Ensure that the movie being played is an original and not a copy.
Articles in this section
- My screen is cracked
- I still require further assistance
- Need replacement game controller
- Replacement remote control
- Replacement straps needed
- Need new USB connector
- Need new car adapter splitter
- How to enable device to play where you left of?
- Movie keeps restarting
- Won’t read or play DVDs