On some DVDs, the sound may be recorded in two or more formats. When the disc is playing, tap the screen. Select the audio icon in the bottom bar (2nd icon from the left). Tap the Audio icon repeatedly until the desired audio format appears.
Articles in this section
- How do I play music from my tablet
- Does this device continue where the movie left off?
- Can the tablet be used as a monitor?
- Is there a remote control for this device?
- How do I go back to the main menu of the movie?
- How do I enable/disable chapter display while playing a movie?
- How do I adjust the audio setting?
- How do I adjust the volume?
- How do I enable or disable subtitles
- How do I Play/Pause the DVD movie?