To print using WiFi, please enable your WiFi on your wireless printer. First, turn on your printer and connect it to your WiFi network. Second, turn on your tablet and enable the WiFi. Third, on your tablet go to "Settings", under "System" select "Printing", and "Add Service" then select Google Play Store“. In Google Play locate your printer plugin and install it to the tablet. When prompted to print, click on the tiny arrow located on the top left corner, a drop-down menu would appear. Click on "All Printers" and select your printer.
Articles in this section
- How do I play music from my tablet
- Does this device continue where the movie left off?
- Can the tablet be used as a monitor?
- Is there a remote control for this device?
- How do I go back to the main menu of the movie?
- How do I enable/disable chapter display while playing a movie?
- How do I adjust the audio setting?
- How do I adjust the volume?
- How do I enable or disable subtitles
- How do I Play/Pause the DVD movie?