If your having trouble downloading "Offline Google Maps" Make sure you have a steady Wifi connection. Also, make sure your App is up to date. To make sure your Offline Google Maps is up to date, go to your Google Play Store. Search "Google Maps" and click on the App and select "Update" if available. If you're still having trouble you may want to contact Google Support Team through your Google Play Store. To download offline Google maps. Please visit the link: https://support.google.com/maps/answer/6291838?hl=en
Articles in this section
- How do I play music from my tablet
- Does this device continue where the movie left off?
- Can the tablet be used as a monitor?
- Is there a remote control for this device?
- How do I go back to the main menu of the movie?
- How do I enable/disable chapter display while playing a movie?
- How do I adjust the audio setting?
- How do I adjust the volume?
- How do I enable or disable subtitles
- How do I Play/Pause the DVD movie?