Note: Only applicable to GPS enabled models.
- Go to android.com/find and sign in to your Google Account.
- If you have more than one device, click the lost device at the top of the screen.
- If your lost device has more than one user profile, sign in with a Google Account that's on the main profile. Learn about user profiles.
- The lost device gets a notification.
- On the map, see about where the device is.
- The location is approximate and might not be accurate.
- If your device can't be found, you'll see its last known location, if available.