Please note, the tablets SD card reader would only be able to read SD cards if they are formatted as Portable Storage. The SD card reader may not be reading the SD card because it may be formatted as an Internal Storage. If your SD card is formatted as internal storage, do not remove the SD card from the tablet, simply use the micro USB port on the tablet to access the SD card using
Articles in this section
- How do I play music from my tablet
- Does this device continue where the movie left off?
- Can the tablet be used as a monitor?
- Is there a remote control for this device?
- How do I go back to the main menu of the movie?
- How do I enable/disable chapter display while playing a movie?
- How do I adjust the audio setting?
- How do I adjust the volume?
- How do I enable or disable subtitles
- How do I Play/Pause the DVD movie?