Before transferring files, please make sure that you know what format your SD card is. if the tablet is formatted as an INTERNAL STORAGE you will not be able to transfer files. You can only transfer files between the device and the SD card if the SD card is formatted as a portable SD card. To transfer files to the SD card, go to settings, open " Storage & USB" tap on "internal storage", select and hold the desired file you wish to relocate, on the top right corner of the screen tap on the three dots and select "Copy to" and transfer to the desired location. Please be sure to select the "Show SD card" by going to the top right corner of the screen during the "Copy To" stage.
Articles in this section
- How do I play music from my tablet
- Does this device continue where the movie left off?
- Can the tablet be used as a monitor?
- Is there a remote control for this device?
- How do I go back to the main menu of the movie?
- How do I enable/disable chapter display while playing a movie?
- How do I adjust the audio setting?
- How do I adjust the volume?
- How do I enable or disable subtitles
- How do I Play/Pause the DVD movie?