To print using WiFi, please enable your WiFi on your wireless printer. First, turn on your printer and connect it to your WiFi network. Second, turn on your tablet and enable the WiFi. Third, on your tablet go to "Settings", under "System" select "Printing", and "Add Service" then select Ã’Google Play StoreÃ“. In Google Play locate your printer plugin and install it to the tablet. When prompted to print, click on the tiny arrow located on the top left corner, a drop-down menu would appear. Click on "All Printers" and select your printer.
Articles in this section
- How to open Google Assistant
- How to Teach your Google Assistant to recognise your voice
- How to turn "Ok Google" on or off
- Can I use Google Maps on this device?
- Will my GPS work when not connected to a network provider?
- How to charge the tablet through the keyboard
- How do I order a new keyboard?
- How do I use the split screen feature on my tablet
- How to download offline google maps
- I dropped my tablet