Go to settings. Look under "Device", click on "Display". Go to brightness level and move the brightness bar to select the desired brightness. When the tablet is connected to the keyboard, simply use the brightness up and down keys.
Articles in this section
- How to open Google Assistant
- How to Teach your Google Assistant to recognise your voice
- How to turn "Ok Google" on or off
- Can I use Google Maps on this device?
- Will my GPS work when not connected to a network provider?
- How to charge the tablet through the keyboard
- How do I order a new keyboard?
- How do I use the split screen feature on my tablet
- How to download offline google maps
- I dropped my tablet