If your SD card is formatted as "Internal Storage" all photos and Videos will automatically be saved to the SD card. Be advised if the SD card is formatted as Internal storage you will not be able to access the SD card contents from other devices. If your SD card is formatted as " Portable Storage" You can go to "set
Articles in this section
- Protective Film Removal
- How to open Google Assistant
- How to Teach your Google Assistant to recognise your voice
- How to turn "Ok Google" on or off
- Can I use Google Maps on this device?
- Will my GPS work when not connected to a network provider?
- How to charge the tablet through the keyboard
- How do I order a new keyboard?
- How do I use the split screen feature on my tablet
- How to download offline google maps