Please note, SD card readers would only be able to read SD cards if they are formatted as Portable Storage. The SD card reader may not be reading the SD card because it may be formatted as an Internal Storage. If your SD card is formatted as internal storage, do not remove the SD card from the tablet, simply use the micro USB port on the tablet to access the SD card using your computer.
Articles in this section
- Protective Film Removal
- How to open Google Assistant
- How to Teach your Google Assistant to recognise your voice
- How to turn "Ok Google" on or off
- Can I use Google Maps on this device?
- Will my GPS work when not connected to a network provider?
- How to charge the tablet through the keyboard
- How do I order a new keyboard?
- How do I use the split screen feature on my tablet
- How to download offline google maps