To use a USB flash drive with the tablet, go to settings and open storage and USB." Tap on the Flash drive under portable storage and select the desired file you wish to open. To transfer files from the USB flash drive, press and hold the desired file. Click the 3 dots on the top right of the screen and select Copy to and transfer to the desired destination. Please be sure to select "Show SD Card" by going to the top right corner of the screen during the "Copy To" stage.
Articles in this section
- Protective Film Removal
- How to open Google Assistant
- How to Teach your Google Assistant to recognise your voice
- How to turn "Ok Google" on or off
- Can I use Google Maps on this device?
- Will my GPS work when not connected to a network provider?
- How to charge the tablet through the keyboard
- How do I order a new keyboard?
- How do I use the split screen feature on my tablet
- How to download offline google maps