To adjust the volume level, use the volume buttons on the back of the tablet. If connected to the keyboard, use the volume up and down buttons on it. You can also adjust the notifications sounds independently. Go to "settings", under "Systems", choose "Notification & Actions". You may turn on/off the notifications for different senders, alarms and reminders.
Articles in this section
- How do i power off my tablet
- Wifi issues
- How do I order a replacement keyboard
- My keyboard is not functioning properly
- I thought the tablet came with MS office, why is it asking me to pay for a subscription?
- Can I change the language of my tablet?
- I need to enter the BIOS of the tablet.
- How to I schedule my windows updates?
- How do I update my windows tablet?
- I just bought this tablet. If there is a warranty, how do I register it