A few easy steps can correct this issue. First, press and hold onto the start button (or right-click if you are using a touch pad or a mouse). Next, please select the "device manager". Select "display adapter" and press and hold (or right-click) onto "Intel(R) HD Graphics". Select "Properties" and click "uninstall. Once you have done so, reboot the tablet. After the reboot, the display driver will automatically revert back to the previous version before the update. The display will go back to normal.
Articles in this section
- How do I power off my tablet
- Wifi issues
- How do I order a replacement keyboard
- My keyboard is not functioning properly
- I thought the tablet came with MS office, why is it asking me to pay for a subscription?
- Can I change the language of my tablet?
- I need to enter the BIOS of the tablet.
- How to I schedule my windows updates?
- How do I update my windows tablet?
- I just bought this tablet. If there is a warranty, how do I register it