Start by resetting your router. Make sure the WiFi option on the tablet is enabled. Select the correct network and entered the password correctly. The password is case sensitive. If the problem persists, you may need to contact your service provider
Articles in this section
- How do i power off my tablet
- Wifi issues
- How do I order a replacement keyboard
- My keyboard is not functioning properly
- I thought the tablet came with MS office, why is it asking me to pay for a subscription?
- Can I change the language of my tablet?
- I need to enter the BIOS of the tablet.
- How to I schedule my windows updates?
- How do I update my windows tablet?
- I just bought this tablet. If there is a warranty, how do I register it