Please go to File Explorer. To the left of File Explorer, select This PC. Once selected, locate and select The SD card under Devices and drive. Right click and copy the file you would like to transfer to internal storage. Select File Explorer again. Locate the area you would like to paste the file. Right click and paste the file at the desired location.
Articles in this section
- How do i power off my tablet
- Wifi issues
- How do I order a replacement keyboard
- My keyboard is not functioning properly
- I thought the tablet came with MS office, why is it asking me to pay for a subscription?
- Can I change the language of my tablet?
- I need to enter the BIOS of the tablet.
- How to I schedule my windows updates?
- How do I update my windows tablet?
- I just bought this tablet. If there is a warranty, how do I register it