The status indicator light has 3 possibilities. OFF, this means the tablet's AC adapter is either not plugged in or not making the proper connection to charge. FLASHING means the AC adapter is plugged in and is in the charge mode. SOLID means the tablet has reached 100% charged. It is safe to leave the AC adapter plugged in after its fully charged.
Articles in this section
- How do i power off my tablet
- Wifi issues
- How do I order a replacement keyboard
- My keyboard is not functioning properly
- I thought the tablet came with MS office, why is it asking me to pay for a subscription?
- Can I change the language of my tablet?
- I need to enter the BIOS of the tablet.
- How to I schedule my windows updates?
- How do I update my windows tablet?
- I just bought this tablet. If there is a warranty, how do I register it