In order to play a writable CD on your product, the CD must be “mastered” or “finalized”. Windows VISTA does not automatically do this; you’ll need to change a setting when you’re burning the disc. Note: this only applies to “file CD’s” - CD’s containing files such a JPG’s - if you’re burning an “audio CD” you shouldn’t need to do this: (1) Insert new, empty, burnable CD (e.g., CD-R) into your computer’s disc drive, a Pop-Up Window should appear; (2) Select “Burn files to disc” option; (3) A “Prepare this disc” Pop-Up Window should appear; (4) Select “Show formatting options” icon to show expanded options; and (5) Select the “Mastered” option.
Articles in this section
- My screen is cracked
- I still require further assistance
- What to do if not getting radio?
- What to do if there is buzzing sound
- How to play music from device via line in.
- How to operate Function button.
- How to connect with Wifi
- How to Connect to Bluetooth
- Android system is not working
- How to order a replacement AC Power Adapter