Try reducing the volume on your mp3 player to 75% of max volume, or less. The “Headphone Output” (when the mp3 player is set to high volume) is often at a higher level than the normal level expected for a LINE-OUT signal, thus when you connect to LINE-IN or AUX-IN, you may experience distortion, unless you reduce the volume on your mp3 player.
Articles in this section
- My screen is cracked
- I still require further assistance
- What to do if not getting radio?
- What to do if there is buzzing sound
- How to play music from device via line in.
- How to operate Function button.
- How to connect with Wifi
- How to Connect to Bluetooth
- Android system is not working
- How to order a replacement AC Power Adapter